The goal of United Smart Tech is to connect consumers with the excellent digital device install, support, and repair services, provided by our network of skilled Technicians using the top-quality replacement parts. All United SmartTech On-Demand remote repair services are backed by an inclusive lifetime warranty for the lifetime of the serviced device unless it conflicts with the below items. Please email us at repairs@USmartTech.com
Coverage of Warranty
- LCD Screens and/or any replaced parts by United SmartTech.
- Warranty is limited to repairs that were paid for. Should the customer paid for only parts, the warranty shall be granted to the replacement of parts. Should the customer paid for both parts and labor, the warranty shall extend to cover repair and replacement of parts specifically resulting from the preliminary repair, excluding in the situations mentioned below
Not eligible for warranty in case of/Warranty Does Not Protect Against:
- Following repair any subsequent damage to the device.
- Any mishandling by a customer that causes the frame to bend, twist, or crack after the repair.
- Any kind of liquid damage.
- Accidental or purposeful drops not initiated by United Smart Tech technician.
- Tampered internal hardware
- Software issues not related to initial repair
- Devices that are Jailbroken
- Faults not relating to the original repair done (e.g. in the event that a United SmartTech Technician replaced the charging port the certification would not cover a faulty power button, or if a United SmartTech Technician replaced a screen the assurance won't cover the speakers)
- Any loss of data occurring as a result of the repair (please backup your device before getting repaired)
- Also, our Warranty Policy does not cover protection for certain existing pre-repair conditions (before performing repair) such as the following:
- Manufacturing and performance related issues separate from the repair and prior to the repair
- Damage to device frame to the repair
- Jailbroken devices
- Tampering with internal hardware: internal damage may make a repair impossible under certain conditions. United SmartTech will be able to explain in further detail upon device diagnosis. We strongly recommend that you do not attempt to repair on your own, as any damage may affect the reparability of your device.
- An NON-Working, damaged or severed home button/Biometric scanner THE GUARANTEE IS VALID EXCLUSIVELY TO THE CUSTOMER WHO PURCHASED THE REPAIR AND WHOSE NAME IS ON THE
GUARANTEE/INVOICE. THE GUARANTEE WILL NOT BE TRANSFERABLE IF THE DEVICES OWNERSHIP IS DISTRIBUTED TO ANOTHER INDIVIDUAL OR BUSINESS
- If another repair is done on the device after our repair by someone other than a United SmartTech Technician. This voids our guarantee
- If a customer device is irreparably damaged as a direct result of a repair attempted by United SmartTech and service has been paid, the customer is entitled to a fully functional restored cell phone/device of equal or greater value based on its model and condition as received and with the original repair issue resolved, or the monetary equivalent of reasonable market value and in that condition as determined by United SmartTech. If payment was not rendered for service, the repair quote shall be deducted from the value, or a refurbished device of the same damaged condition as received shall be offered. In order to receive a replacement device, the customer's damaged device must be rendered to United SmartTech.
- Repairs performed by United SmartTech technicians are automatically responsible for replacement of damaged parts and should be contacted directly. Customers are also welcome to contact us of a repair issue, however, liability shall rest with the technician who performed the service.
- The normal turnaround time for repairs mailed to United SmartTech is approximately 7-14 business days (shipping time included). We strictly follow first come first serve rule on services except for special situations ie. “rush” repairs.
Work Authorization and Service Waiver
I authorize United SmartTech to perform repair work on my Device. I understand that the United SmartTech technicians are trained to perform smartphone repairs, but United SmartTech and its affiliates are not an Authorized Service Provider (ASP) of Apple Inc. and Samsung Mobile. The company is not affiliated with these brands. Further, I agree to release, indemnify, and hold United SmartTech liable for any claims or damages of any kind or description that may arise, unless it is caused by the negligence of United SmartTech or its agent.
I understand that United SmartTech has no liability for any data loss, which may occur as a consequence of work done on my device. I also realize that I have the choice to, and I am accountable for backing up the device before allowing United SmartTech to work on my device in the event of any data loss and hardware or software failure.
I understand that support rendered by United SmartTech may void manufacturer. United SmartTech does not take responsibility for any liability or warranty in the event that the manufacturer warranties are voided. However, we can offer our own warranty on the parts and/or services performed.
I understand that it is my responsibility to inform United SmartTech exactly the model description and condition of my device, including any modifications or repairs previously performed. All devices go through diagnosis. If the device arrives at United SmartTech branch in obviously different condition than described, I acknowledge that extra charges may apply. I understand that United SmartTech repair specialist will contact me to discuss the discrepancies and potential additional costs.
I also recognize that shipping my device United SmartTech is my responsibility. If the product arrives with further damage, or in an event of lost package, I am aware that I am fully responsible for that risk as the shipper.
If any device should be lost or damaged further than it was released to United SmartTech in, United SmartTech’s liability will be limited to the repair or replacement cost of the device in its condition at the time of transfer to United SmartTech based on current fair market value. United SmartTech’s liability is limited to the cost of the repair service or a comparable replacement device. United SmartTech has no liability for indirect damages resulting from arepair or repair attempt, including any lost or damaged data, software, or lost profits or revenue of the customer.
No agent, employee, dealer, representative or reseller is authorized to modify these Terms and Conditions, to extend the Limited Warranty above or to make binding representations or claims, whether in advertising, presentations or otherwise, on behalf of United SmartTech regarding the Service
As part of the repair services provided to the Customer (“You”), our technicians will be providing replacement parts (“Parts”) and accessories (“Accessories”) supplied by United SmartTech (“Company”). The company is a third-party obligor of tech’s service obligations to you under your agreement with United SmartTech regarding your use of, and rights related to the Parts and Accessories.
For warranty evaluation, your device must be returned directly to United SmartTech 3767 Belt Line Rd, Addison TX 75001, United States.