Smart Home Technician
As an organization, United Smart Tech holds itself to the highest possible standards. We believe that technology should simplify your life, not complicate it. While much of today’s technology comes and goes, the infrastructure developed and installed by our professionals will last for generations United Smart Tech is proud to offer a network of professional, best-in-class technicians covering six states across the southern United States.
We are seeking AV Installation Technicians who are self-motivated people who like to work independently. If you like having more control over your paycheck and seeing great results from your hard work, you may be a great fit for this position.
- Performing installations from start to finish
- Troubleshooting and simple problem solving
- Providing excellent customer service
- High work ethic and determination to succeed
- Experience in cable and satellite equipment installation preferred
- Previous experience in construction with hand/power tools preferred
- Ability to provide friendly customer service
- Must pass a background check and drug test
- Able to work in different environments and conditions
- Be able to lift at 50 lbs. or more depending on ladder size and installation requirements
- Those with experience as installers, service technicians, HVAC, and maintenance positions are strongly encouraged to apply!
- Fun work environment
- Work with different customers every day
- Great earning potential
- Opportunities for advancement in our growing organization
Job Types: 1099 Independent Contractor
United Smart Tech is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
Job Seeker Tools
Sign up for email job alerts